WIFI is NOT available in our farm. However, mobile data is available, among all cellphone carriers, the signal strength from the carrier Maxis is the best.
2) Does the room come with air-conditioning?
No, our rooms are all without air-conditioning, but the rooms are breezy and cold especially at night. Fan is available in the rooms.
3) Are the rooms equipped with fans
Yes, fan is available in the room.
4) Does the window come with mosquitoes netting?
Yes, windows in all our rooms are fitted with mosquitoes netting.
5) How deep is your lake water?
The lake is about 1m deep, which is very safe to carry out activities in/on the water.
6) Is the food halal?
The food served at our resort are halal.
7) Is there prayer room for muslins?
We do not have a prayer room but we are able to arrange a room for prayer if needed.
8) Do you provide vegetarian meal?
Yes, we are able serve vegetarian meals if requested in advance.
9) What is the cost and menu for BBQ dinner? Need advance order?
The price for BBQ dinner starts from RM 100 (for 5 pax). Additional pax is chargeable at RM 20 (same price for adult and child). Advance order, 7 days before arrival, is required for BBQ dinner. BBQ dinner menu: chicken wing, mutton, satay, seafood, meat ball, sausage, sweet potato, sweet corn, fried rice /bee hoon/mee, curry vegetables. Condiments provided include chilli sauce, ketchup, and chilli padi.
10) What is the Check In and Check Out time?
Check in time is after 2pm and check out time is before 12pm.
11) Do you provide life-jacket?
Yes, we will provide life-jacket for those who can’t swim upon request for certain water related activities such as firefly boat trip.
12) When is the rice harvesting season?
There are two rice harvesting seasons in a year, and it typically falls on June and mid November to early December. Rice takes 4 month from seeding to harvesting. Therefore, the precise date is usually not known in advance, as it depends when we start sowing the seed.
13) Is the bamboo rafting or water obstacle course suitable for young children and elderly?
Bamboo rafting in the lake is suitable for both young children and elderly since the lake is only 1m deep. For the water obstacle course, young children and elderly participation is generally not advised.
14) Is the jungle trekking suitable for young children and the elderly?
For children less than 6 years old and elderly more than 70 years old, jungle trekking is not recommended. Young children and elderly can opt for walking along the jungle fringe which is shorter (2-4 km long).
15) What is the price, duration for the Firefly Boat Trip? Need advance order?
The Firefly Boat Trip starts at RM300 (for 5 pax). Additional pax is chargeable at RM 60 (same price for adult and child). Advance order, 7 days before arrival, is required for firefly boat trip. The trip starts at around 6:30pm and takes approximately 4 hrs to complete the trip.
16) Is it suitable for young children (below 3 yrs old) and elder (above 65 yrs old) to join Firefly Boat Trip?
Young children (<3 years old) and elderly (>65 years old) are not advised to join the firefly boat trip.
17) What is the price, duration for the trip to Orang Asli Village? Need advance order?
The orang asli village is suitable for young children (< 3 years old) and elderly (> 65 years old) as it only involves a short jungle trekking (<15 mins) to reach the orang asli village.
18) Is it suitable for young children (below 3 yrs old) and elder (above 65 yrs old) to join Orang Asli Village?
The Firefly Boat Trip starts at RM350 (for 5 pax). Additional pax is chargeable at RM 70 (same price for adult and child). Lunch are included. Advance order, 7 days before arrival, is required for visit to orang asli village. The trip starts at around 9am and ends at 1pm.
19) In case of raining will the activities cancelled?
Yes, outdoor activities will be cancelled in case of raining. Paid chargeable activities will be refunded in this event.
20) Any other attractions around KOREF Resort?
Endau-Rompin Taman Negara is about 60km from KOREF Resort.
21) Any hospital or police station nearby?
Yes, it’s about 10 minutes drive to Kahang town Police Station and Hospital.
22) I would like to enquire how do we go about taking a bus from Kluang to your farm? Where do we take the bus and where do we alight?
When you arrive at Kluang Bus Terminal, you can take either a bus to Kahang or to Mersing. If you are taking the bus to Kahang only, you need to alight at Kahang town. You can then proceed to contact us and we can arrange the transportation to the Farm from Kahang town. If you are taking the bus to Mersing, you have to inform the bus driver to alight at "Kahang sawah padi". When you arrive at the entrance, contact us and we will go and fetch you.
KM 43, Jalan Kluang – Mersing, 86 700 Kluang, Johor, Malaysia